Sunday, April 16, 2006

We're Celebrities!

-Okay, not really, but Monika and I are in the paper this morning, which is pretty cool. Thanks to Terry and Barb for insisting upon it.

-Interestingly, the announcement indicates that I already have my MBA (whereas completion of requirements is pending 6 more months), but it's refreshing to see something like that on paper. So close...

-Last night our friends Erin and Andy got married. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I'm sure we'll have some pictures up soon. Congratulations, guys!

-Happy Easter, everyone! Get another bag of Cadbury Mini-Eggs while you can (I'm drooling like Homer Simpson now).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cadbury Mini-Eggs. Best seasonal candy ever.

Ahhhhhh...

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home