Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tired.

(written earlier)

After an incredibly hectic week, I’m on AA3360 heading back to DFW.

Honestly, I’m at a loss for words at the moment. It’s a combination of happiness and exhaustion, combined with a dash of sadness since that was probably the last time I visited the CMU campus as a student.

Surprisingly, my Fort Worth classmates and I are on the first DFW/PITT flight in our experiences that hasn’t been either delayed or canceled. Perish the thought! It only increases the timeliness with which we’ll return to our beds for sweet slumber.

The view from seat 4D is absolutely nothing at the moment, just pure, white/gray light. It’s probably better that way, since there are usually a thousand distractions at a time these days, it’s hard to get everything done. It’s the plane’s subtle way of telling me that although I may be tired, I still have a lot of work to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home