Sunday, September 17, 2006

Running in the Rain.

Today, embarking on a 6-mile run, I noticed dark grey clouds and thought, "no, it's not going to rain for at least an hour or so." I thought wrong.

About half a mile into the run, the sky took a dump on my wife and I as we trotted along. At first, it was fairly gentle, and then, the downpour grew heavier and heavier until it was an all-out deluge. Curiously, I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would. I don't think I've even run in those conditions before, at least not nearly to that extent, but I always pictured it as being a fairly unpleasant experience. I have to admit, I actually liked it other than the the soaked-shoes factor. Whereas it's usually punishingly hot around here, it was a unique experience to run with the ultimate cooling system beating down the whole time.

I don't have anything else to report because before I hopped on Blogger, I noticed this. Otherwise, it's time to get back to the Management Game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home