Thursday, December 07, 2006

Misc.

-Monika and I turned in our 60-day notice to our apartment complex today - yes, that's right, we've found a house. I'll provide more details later, but my brain is a bit full at the moment. We've been going over all our financing options, consulting with multiple lenders, and I must say, mortgage loans are pretty complex. I'll have to write up a novel on lessons learned after this deal is locked in.

-Our POS cell phones actually get reception in the new house, so we like to pretend that we're paying this outrageous sum of money just to have phones that actually work.

-What's the deal with slippers? Or at least these slippers? They're supposed to keep my feet warm, but geez, I feel like I have sweaty rags on the ends of my legs as soon as I put these things on.

-Miles is now 40 lbs. That's right, he's doubled in size over the last 6 weeks. Wow.

-Speaking of which, time to run a few miles. I've been pretty lazy with the cardio lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrat's man! send us a link to pics or sumthin'...

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home