Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Wait for Me.

The name of the new Harry Potter Book was just announced. Of course, the title means absolutely nothing to me because I've never read the books nor seen the movies. However, this isn't due to a lack of interest, since everyone else I know has sung the series' praises on numerous occasions. I just hadn't had time to get into the series until this point. Now that school is over, I can hopefully spend more time on my leisure reading.

I will enjoy sweet relief when the final book comes out - at that time I'll purchase the first book in the series and read them all in succession without having to endure the painful wait to see what happens next. Because let's be serious here - LOST is enough pain for me already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home