Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Wife's Baking Skills Are Out of Control!

How can you not be impressed by this? It's almost enough to make me shed tears of joy:
















I was at a wedding last night so I wasn't able to witness the massive drubbing we issued to the Rice Owls, in which I took particular delight since my dad is a fan and talks smack at a rate that you'd have to witness to believe. Suffice it to say that I'm going to enjoy that victory for a couple weeks and hopefully put myself in a zen state to prepare for the annual TX-OU game in Dallas, which could be interesting, to say the least.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should add this post under your previous heading...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rolex watches
tory burch
ralph lauren polo
mlb jerseys
new york knicks jerseys
canada goose
ray ban pas cher
christian louboutin uk
moncler paris
nike air max 2016
201612.15wengdongdong

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home