Monday, October 15, 2007

Habits That Make No Sense.

I just read about my friend's propensity to keep worthless boxes for no apparent reason which got me thinking about strange things we do which are generally against our "type." Here's mine: some of my clothes, particularly those which I consider my "favorites," I just don't wear. In this instance, I know what my problem is, though - I don't want to wear them because I don't want to mess them up. Of course, however, not wearing them destroys the entire point of owning them in the first place. This is particularly prevalent for some of my Radiohead shirts, especially my old ones which I ordered from England back when almost no one, even most Radiohead fans, had a clue what W.A.S.T.E. is.

Another weird one: when I finish a shower, before I grab a towel, I usually wick as much water off my skin as I can with my hands. I think the background on this one had something to do with camp back in the day, and some jackasses replaced my full-size towel with a washcloth. For some reason I still do it, though. Weird.

What strange habits do you have?

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher J. Bottaro said...

I do the same shower thing. I usually jump up and down a few times to get the loose water to fall, then sometimes I do the wick thing. Funny... :P

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Wicking water off your body?' It's official--This blog has hit rock bottom. I pray for both your immortal souls...

2:38 PM  
Blogger cookie said...

funny. colin does the same thing!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home