Monday, February 18, 2008

Attack of the Killer Tomato!

Last night my friend and I went to the beach. Upon arrival, we reached a small, empty wooden cabin with a bunch of coworkers where everyone was depositing their beach towels, and other random things they brought with them. In the corner of the room was a large sphere (diameter 6 feet) covered in light green leaves.

Flash forward a little later, where everyone is cooking out and having a blast on the beach. Suddenly, the green sphere came rolling out of the cabin and shed the light green leaves, whereupon it was revealed that the sphere was actually a crouched version of a killer tomato (KT), but this KT had a human-like phyisique. KT then had a hearty chuckle and started tossing mini-leaves (that came out of his wrists, similar to Spider-Man) at people that were apparently so thin they sliced right through anything. Cue the gasps of horror and pandemonium. My friend and I happened to be close enough to KT to grab one of the giant light green leaves he shed before he busted out of the ball and in a moment of sheer panic raised the big leaf in protection when KT attacked with small leaves. Fortunately the big leaf was protection from the little daggers KT was throwing at us.

I'm not sure how it ended since I woke up, but since my friend and I had officially out-witted the terrible tomato, I can come to no other conclusion than we kicked his ass and then enjoyed fine spaghetti dinners for three months.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

So it was real!!!!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a strange dream, too. I was Roger Federer and I was playing Mark Philipoussis in the Australian Open. I was destroying him and getting a little bored, so I started acting up. I grabbed by racquet bag and slung it over my shoulder, quiver-style, and waited to return serve. When the ball came at me, I reach up like a ninja and grab my racquet out of the bag and swat away, obviously winning the point. Then I decide I've had enough and walk out, only to be berated by the crowd. I turn around and launch into a profanity-laden tirade and urinate on a spectator! (I woke up having to pee real bad)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Badger said...

T-rapper - best...dream...ever!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home